Good requirements are the key to both successful system development and good quality testing. We discuss here various aspect of requirements including:
- User Requirements - what makes a good set of user requirements.
- Requirements and Design - what shoud be included in the Business Case, requirements documents, and design documents.
- Characteristics of Good Requirements - where the eight characteristics fit into the three sets of communication, control and construction.
- MoSCoW Prioritisation - prioritising requirements using the MoSCoW technique.
- Performance Testing - explains Performance Testing and the match against non-functional requirements.
Requirements and Planning
- Software Development Life Cycle - the five principles and four basic phases of a SDLC.
- What Is UAT, And Why Do It? - why User Acceptance Testing is important.