2.3 Objectives of UAT
Section 2 of the sixteen parts of a test plan is the Introduction which is part of the Quality of testing. It contains four subsections: 2.1 Background, 2.2 Objectives of the Test Plan, 2.3 Objectives of UAT, and 2.4 References.
Sample Text for 2.3 Objectives of UAT
The objective of UAT in priority order are:
- Checking that the functionality that is delivered works in business scenarios.
- Checking that all functionality required for business scenarios has been delivered.
- Checking that the delivered functionality works to specification.
Other Articles on QUALITY Sections
- 2. Introduction gives an overview of the QUALITY process.
- 7. Item Pass/Fail Criteria gives an overview of how to evaluate the testing data to make a pass/fail decision.
- 9. Test Deliverables describes what is produced by the testing process.
- Basics of Project Plans gives further information on item 2:"Long or Unrealistic Timescales" and item 4:"Scope Creep" as two of the five key characteristics of a project plan and the importance of balancing them.
- Verification and Validation has further information on item 6:"Poor Testing" by explaining what the terms Verification and Validation mean.